(moving with ball)
- dribble with right hand
- dribble with left hand
- dribble with left/right hand in turns
- roll ball, take it, roll it etc.
- throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it etc.
- throw ball into the air and catch it etc.
- throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it etc.
- throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands
- run and let ball circle around your waist.
- giveball under your knee to the other hand with every step
- same, now when you skip
- football dribbling
- keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom
- feint (dummy) when you run
- pass on when you run
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013