3 attackers against two defenders with contact pads.
Ball carrier takes ball into contact turning before hitting pads and presenting the ball.
Next two players bind on either side and drive the maul to the end of the grid to score.
- Ensure all players are fully warmed up.
- Ball carrier must turn ball way from defenders.
- First support player must go in face to face with his team mate to secure the ball, second support player goes other side to form Âfront rowÂ.
- Look for spaces to put head.
- Get good, low body positions and drive through shoulders not head.
- Start defenders with passive resistance, then allow them to push back as players improve.
- Change all players around the different roles.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013