- Players stand in a circle, about 5 meters apart.
- Two player, one with a ball, positioned in the centre of the circle.
- The ball carrier (player 1) runs towards on of the players in the circle and drives into them for about 1 meter.
- The ball carrier then drops to the ground before presenting the ball for the supportive player (player 2).
- The supportive player then clears the ball out and passes it to another player in the circle.
- Player 1 the regains to their feet, moves onto the next player in the circle who has the ball, secures the ball from them, drives forwards a meter, drops to the ground and presents the ball.
- The drill continues.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2014