- Volley to each others Forehand only.
-The first pair to successfully complete the task is the winner.
- If it breaks down, go to the back of the queue.
This then can be done with backhand volley only.
- Good footwork and concetration is essentially.
- Encourage players to watch the ball landing and leaving their partners strings.
- With more advanced players no volleys can go above shoulder height and they have to play both forehand and backhand volleys alternately
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013