RULES OF THE GAME
You must play a straight-batted shot, otherwise you are out.
If you hit the ball in the V or leave it, it counts as a run. If you hit it outside the markers, you are out.
1. First, give each batsman a set number of deliveries (e.g. 15 or 25).
2. If the batsman is out, score -2.
3. Progress to batting until all players are out, then change round.
4. Make the V more narrow for more competent players.
5. Set a number of runs at which a batsman must retire.
Ways of getting out
Caught, Bowled, Stumped, Hitting the ball outside the V, Hitting the ball into the air
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013