- To encourage the players to maintain firm wrists throughout the stroke.
Encourage the player to prepare as normal for chipping
- then slide the remainder of the handle under the cuff of a sweater or hold firmly against the forearm, of the arm nearest to the target
- When making the stroke this relationship should be maintained
- Many players tend to use the wrists to attempt to scoop the ball into the air rather than using a descending blow with the wrists firm.
- Be sure to remember that this is a drill only and is illegal to use when playing.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013